Until we hear from the Government via Bowls England the following rules will apply to all players including juniors.
- Maximum of four players to a rink
- Two bowls per player only. Pushers are allowed but only one designated person to use it.
- Playing time is one hour and 15 minutes with an extra 15 minutes to clean equipment. Sanitizing equipment, including wipes, is provided on each rink.
- Handle only your own bowls and avoid measuring.Try and reach a sporting agreement by looking at the head.
- When entering and leaving the green, use the designated steps.
It is for each player, parent or guardian to decide if they are fit to play but do not attend if anyone in your family has COVID19 symptoms.
Every adult and junior must be signed in and out of the club to maintain our track and trace records.
The gents and disabled toilets are accessed from outside the clubhouse and the ladies from the ladies locker room entrance.. Please be aware of social distancing at all times, especially on the green.
Please sit with family members only. Drinks, snacks and ice-creams will be available for purchase in the club house but must be eaten outside.
Be in and out of the locker rooms when changing shoes and collecting equipment as quickly as possible. only two people in each locker room at any one time. Any rubbish must be placed in the plastic bags provided and put in the appropriate bins.
The Management Committee have produced these regulations in line with government advice and we count on your support to keep everyone safe.